Tuesday, June 14, 2011

7 weeks and all is well

The last week hasn’t been too eventful.  Mama has been doing a whole lot of sleeping.  And that’s fine with me.  I have always been a huge fan of naps.  We did get to “visit” the baby again yesterday.  Getting this done through a reproductive endocrinologist is awesome.  We had a 6 week ultrasound and a 7 week ultrasound.  Last week, during the 6 week we got to see the heart beat.  Yesterday during the 7 week ultrasound we got to hear the heart beat.  I started crying and just said, “Cool.”  Nerd.  I understand most people don’t get an ultrasound until 8 or 9 weeks and don’t get one weekly.  Once we get turned over to the OB, we won’t get one weekly any more.  I am going to miss visiting our little gremlin.  We have been so lucky in all this so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment