Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The crazy has hit the fan

My wife has always been extraordinarily level headed.  She doesn't get over emotional, she doesn't cry much and she barely suffers from PMS.  I, on the other hand, am what the gay boys in my life refer to as a hot mess.  I cry at Coke commercials, I get crabby if I am hungry and we are all pretty sure I have a rare breed of PMS called "Holy Crazy, Batman."  We figured her pregnancy would be no biggie for her and that when the time comes, mine will be a 9 month roller coaster ride.  We have a few years before we find out how I will act, but we were very wrong about her.  We are only 5 weeks in.  Today, actually is 5 weeks exactly.  Tonight, so far, we argued, she cried, I apologized, she cried more.  I tried cheering her up and she was laughing and crying simultaneously.  She's used to my brand of crazy and handles it well.  My wife has never been crazy before.  What am I to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment